The NBC Executive team has made the difficult decision to postpone the 2020/2021 Season. This will be re-evaluated in January once we see where things stand with Covid-19. If everyone continues to register, we'll have an idea of numbers come January.
Please reach out to your team owner to return your jerseys/socks if you haven't already.
Stay safe out there.